Monday, January 19, 2009

Atlanta,Georgia






This is the Highland Inn in Atlanta, Georgia, where we stayed this weekend to see David Bromberg at the Variety Playhouse. The concert was wonderful!!! The first time I saw David was 34 years ago in a little place in Roslyn, New York called "My Father's Place". After seeing him that first time, I was hooked, and went many times there after to hear him. I saw him again about 20 years ago in an IMAC theatre in Huntington, Long Island. This was the first time I've seen him since then. It was wonderful to have Neal finally see David, who's music Neal has really come to love in the time we've been together. David played my favorite tune "Train", and Neal's favorite tune "Demon in Disguise", and Koff's favorite tune "Somewhere Over the Rainbow".

http://www.davidbromberg.net/home.html
Posted by Picasa

No comments: